This year the Central Region is again offering Congregational Leaders Resource Trainings (formerly known as Back to Basics trainings) to provide a foundational, practical learning experience to newly elected and returning local church leaders. The goal is to help you better understand your role and responsibilities and to provide resources so that you can lead effectively in your congregations and community.
This year our trainings will take place over live Zoom sessions where participants will have the opportunity to interact with fellow participants and facilitators from across the Central Region. We are offering seminars for the following teams on these dates:
- SPRC | Monday, March 1 at 7:00 p.m.
- Trustees | Tuesday, March 2 at 7:00 p.m.
- Lay Leaders & Lay Members | Thursday, March 4 at 7:00 p.m.
- Church Council | Saturday, March 6 at 10:00 p.m.
- Finance | Saturday, March 6 at 12:00 p.m.
You are welcome to register for more than one seminar. Each session will be recorded and made available on the GNJ website for your future reference.