What is Arena?
Arena is the online church reporting system where GNJ churches are able to easily complete their church conference forms. Arena stores the forms you completed last year and allows you to annually update the information in the forms instead of having to complete each form from the beginning.
Who Has Access?
Different church leadership roles grant access to different reports depending on the report you are responsible for completing (e.g., only SPRC chairs can access the Clergy Appraisal). Accessing Arena requires a username and password which is unique to each person.
Log Into Arena
GNJ’s insurance company is requiring multi-factor authentication (MFA) for our websites to increase GNJ’s cyber security against potential hacking. All Arena users will now be required to create login credentials with MinistryID. This will act as a secondary verification for your Arena account. Please follow these steps below to log into Arena.
Log into Arena here: http://member.gnjumc.org/.
Who in my church will receive a login for Arena?
The following leaders will receive an email with their personal login information: all appointed pastors, church council chair, trustees president, lay leader, SPRC chair, and church admin/secretary.
- The churchleaders will receive a personal login for our Arena website. It will be emailed directly to the church council chair, trustees president, lay leader, and church admin/secretary. These logins will give you access to complete the following reports: Report of the Trustees, Parsonage Evaluation, and Congregational Appraisal.
- The SPRC chair will receiving a personal login for our Arena website. This will be emailed directly to the SPRC chair. This login will give access to the Church Profile report.
- All appointed pastors will use their personal login as they have in previous years. The pastor’s login will grant access to view and edit all reports with the exception of the Church Profile and Lay Servant/CLM reports.
- Lay Servants, and Certified Lay Ministersare to continue using their personal login as they have in previous years. These logins will grant access to only the Certified Lay Servant/Speaker, and Certified Lay Minister reports.
- The church login will be used to access the Directory of Officials report ONLY. The format of the login is GNJ followed by your four digit church number, like this: GNJ1000. This is used as both the login ID and the password. This is the only way to access the Directory of Officials Report.
Which internet browser works best with Arena?
Arena works best with Chrome and also with Safari and Internet Explorer. Please do not use Firefox as it is often not compatible with Arena.
How do I submit the forms on Arena?
How do I print the forms from Arena?
A print button has been added this year. This can be found on the page that lists all of the forms to which you have access. To the far right of each form listed you will see a button with a little printer icon. Click on that button and a print screen will pop up. You can also use this function to save a form as a PDF. Click on the print button and when the print screen comes up select “Print to PDF” or “Save as PDF” in the printer options dropdown box.
How do I upload documents to the Report of the Trustees?
The Report of the Trustees asks you to upload copies of the documents listed below if you have not recently provided these to the regional office. Under each question requesting a document you will see the word “Change” written in blue. Click “Change” and a dialogue box will appear. Follow the instructions to drag and drop or to browse for the file.
- Church incorporation documents
- GNJAC Certified Safe Sanctuary Policy
- List of income producing and permanent funds (if not listed on the Fund Balance Report)