A COVID-19 Relief Fund bringing Hope, Healing and Wholeness During and After the Pandemic
All funding will be distributed through United Methodists Churches and Hope Centers, particularly those most affected by the virus or economic impact from the virus.
The GNJ COVID-19 Relief Fund will benefit:
- Unemployed families who need utility bill assistance and groceries.
- Give grants to local churches and Hope Centers whose missions are providing food pantries and other frontline help.
- Fund the innovative new ministries emerging to fight the long term effects of the virus.
Donate now here or by texting Miracles Everywhere to 77977.
Join the Campaign
The United Methodists of Greater NJ have embarked on a three-year pledge drive to raise $6.2 million to invest in transformational good works in the region, across the nation, and around the world.
GNJ invites individuals, foundations and local churches to participate in this campaign to grow disciples and leaders in GNJ, assist the marginalized in GNJ communities, rebuild from natural disasters in Puerto Rico, and support new clergy in Tanzania.
How to Fund A Miracle
With a pledge to the Miracles Everywhere Campaign, you will help:
A young person find Christ…
$3,697,000 for NextGen Ministries to grow the faith of:
- 2,000 more young people by strengthening youth ministries in 250
- 1,000 college students in 10 new college campus ministries
- 5,000 middle and highschoolers at IGNITE
- 1,000 students in camping ministry
Communities find hope…
$1,250,000 for A Future With Hope to develop 100 Hope Centers to serve our communities with:
- affordable housing
- job training and development
- children, youth and social services
People facing disaster rebuild…
$500,000 for hurricane disaster relief in Puerto Rico, Texas, Florida and Cuba by:
- working through UMCOR
- sending mission teams
- equipping those on the ground with resources
A pastor in Tanzania start a new congregation to make disciples to transform the world…
$750,000 to grow our partnership with North Katanga Conference to:
- start new congregations
- support clergy salaries
- conduct an annual pastor school
- collaborate with the General Board of Global Ministries to build a Hope Center with a health clinic, a school and a mission hosting facility.