Available Positions and Application Links
GNJ Position Descriptions:
- Database Manager
- Next Generation Ministries Youth Program Coordinator
- Next Generation Ministries Youth and Campus Program Coordinator
Next Generation Summer Camp Volunteer Position Descriptions:
- Next Gen Ministries Assistant Camp Director
- Next Gen Ministries Cabin Leader
- Next Gen Ministries Music Director
- Next Gen Ministries Photography and Video Director
Please send completed Next Gen Summer Camps Volunteer applications to Ryan Clements, Acting Camp Program Director. Volunteers must be at least 23 years old to apply in accordance with the 2019 Summer Camps policy.
For more job opportunities, click here.
- Download GNJ Job Application The application is a pdf form that must be downloaded and saved to your computer before it is completed and sent.
- Download Volunteer Application for Next Generation Ministries Summer Camps Position. The application is a pdf form that must be downloaded and saved to your computer before it is completed and sent.
- Download Application (Word version) Here
- Application Instructions
- Benefits Overview
Inspire. Create. Innovate.
“It’s challenging and fast-paced. I get to use my creativity. Most of all I’m inspired by the things happening within the organization.” Brittney Reilly
The United Methodist Church of Greater New Jersey (GNJ) is growing and developing its ministry and is looking for people who are committed to excellence, want to be a part of making a difference through the church, are curious and passionate and seek to work with a dedicated and welcoming team of people.
“We’re on the cutting edge. We are moving forward and unafraid to make necessary changes.” Eric Drew
GNJ oversees the ministry of 560 United Methodist Congregations in the New Jersey region who collectively have rebuilt more than 190 homes that were damaged by Superstorm Sandy, are working with global partners to bring an end to deaths by malaria in Africa, are supporting six community centers and are transforming communities. Its congregations are representative of five different language groups and many different ethnicities and nations. GNJ is committed to welcoming all people.
“It’s a great work life and creates a balance between my Christian beliefs, my accounting background and my family.” Danielle Andrews