HealthFlex Annual Election for 2024 (November 1 – 16, 2023)
Our HealthFlex Annual Election period for Clergy and Lay eligible members is November 1 through 16, 2023. This is your opportunity to enroll or waive coverage for yourself; add or remove an eligible child or spouse; waive coverage for eligible dependents on your HealthFlex plan or change your plan altogether!
Elections you make during this period will take effect on January 1, 2024.
Unless you have previously waived coverage, you will need to access your record through Wespath and renew your selection. Please note: All three HSA Plans are changing in 2024. Your current plan will no longer be available in 2024.
ALEX Benefits Counselor is LIVE and updated for 2024! Participants can use ALEX to estimate costs and receive a personalized recommendation for their 2024 HealthFlex elections. ALEX will remain available throughout the Annual Election period (November 1-16) and participants can visit as often as they would like. Please encourage participants to visit ALEX–especially since the HSA plans are changing for 2024. We feel it is always beneficial for participants to use ALEX to estimate their costs and to ensure they enroll in the best HealthFlex plan(s) for them in 2024. This year ALEX can be reached through a direct link from Benefits Access once participants log into their account.
New for You in 2024
- Three new Health Savings Account (HSA) plans (Review Plan Comparison Brochure)
- New care coordination services to help manage your health care
New Care Coordination Services
- To make health care simpler and better, you and your family will have access to new care coordination services beginning January 1, 2024.
- With one phone call, you can speak to a dedicated team of care coordinators – experienced nurses, benefit experts and claims specialists – for coverage questions, personalized clinical expertise, finding and connecting with in network providers, claim and billing issues and much more.
- With care coordinators, you will have a smart, passionate team who will advocate for you throughout your health care journey no matter what.
Active Clergy and Lay Employees Virtual Educational Sessions (Webinar)
HealthFlex Exchange Resources
- 2024 HealthFlex Annual Election
- HealthFlex Annual Election Made Simple | Wespath Benefits & Investments
- Plan Comparisons 2024: English | Spanish | Korean
- How Do I Choose My HealthFlex Plans for 2024: English | Spanish | Korean
- GNJ Medical, Dental, Vision Rates
- Premium Credit Calculator
- ALEX Online Tool to Choose Benefits
- Finding a Dentist in the DHMO
- Guide to Accessing Your HealthFlex Benefits Online
- Mental Health Resources Interactive Guide (This interactive PDF works best on a computer.)
- HSA vs HRA vs FSA
- Age 65 or Medicare-Disabled Considerations for HSA Plans
- Maximizing your Tax Savings with FSA and HSA.
- IRS W-2 Reporting Responsibilities for Employers
- HSA Transfer Form