Only voting members will be allowed to participate in the sessions via Zoom video or dial-in. Credentials will be confirmed for each voting member upon submitting their registration. Guests and visitors are invited to participate by watching the sessions live on YouTube at www.youtube.com/GNJUMC.
Closed captions will be provided.
Please contact Soomin Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
All materials for this session will be in a digital format and available by Sept. 22.
- Sept. 16 | Registration will open.
- Sept. 22 | Digital version of the online workbook will be available for download.
- Oct. 4 – 7 | Physical copies will arrive to all clergy and lay delegates who requested this format.
- Oct. 6 | Information Sessions: 3:00 p.m. and 6:30 p.m.
- Oct. 14 | Adjourned Session
Agenda - October 14, 2021
|8:30 a.m.||Opening Worship|
|9:00 a.m.||2022 Consolidated Budget | CFA Presentation and Legislation|
|10:00 a.m.||Learning Moment | Resource Presentation from Leadership Academy|
|10:20 a.m.||Legislation | Designated Funds’ Balances | Itemized Shared Ministries Statements and Remittance Forms | Trustees Enabling Resolutions Amendment: Adding Conflict of Interest Statements | Retiree Health Plan Amendment | Rules Amendment: Nominations for General and Jurisdictional Delegates|
|12:15 p.m.||Closing | Song, Blessing and Adjournment|