Donor Advised Funds
A donor advised fund, or DAF, is a charitable giving tool that allows you to reap immediate tax benefits, while creating a lifetime method for supporting your favorite churches, UMC missions and public charities. The Stewardship Foundation of Greater New Jersey is now accepting applications to open DAFs from individuals and families who want to simplify their generosity.
- Establish a DAF with cash, stock, or appreciated assets of $7,500 or more
- Receive immediate income tax deduction for this year, with 5 year carry-forward for unused deductions
- Recommend your choice of charitable contributions and grants each year
- Avoid the taxes and regulations of traditional private charitable foundations
- Enjoy complete convenience as The Stewardship Foundation handles all administration and paperwork