Professional Ethics: Financial Ethics for Pastoral Leaders
All clergy under appointment (including extension ministries), supply pastors, and certified lay ministers are required to complete the training. This is an online, self-paced, and interactive course. Your generous shared ministry giving has offset a portion of the cost of this course.
- Register for the Financial Ethics for Pastoral Leaders eLearning course –
- Click “Enroll in Course for $25.”
- On the right side of the next page add a coupon code. The cost for the course is listed at $25, but GNJ is providing you with a coupon code to reduce your cost to $10.66. Use coupon code: ETHICSGNJ
- On the left side of the page add your email address and payment information.
- Click “Buy now.”
2. The course is hosted by Discipleship Ministries on their Teachable School. If this is your first Discipleship Ministries Teachable School course, you will be asked to create a student account during registration. Please note, that if you have an existing account for the GNJ’s Teachable School, your log-in not work for this Discipleship Ministries Teachable course.
3. Once registered, you can begin the course immediately! For optimal success, please schedule time over two to three weeks to complete the course, which is a total of approximately 5 hours of video learning and reading.
4. Save your certificate of course completion that will be emailed to you.
5. Log into your Arena profile page and upload your certificate.
For questions, please email Resource Manager, Megan McKay (email@example.com)