The United Methodist Church in Chatham, NJ is looking to hire the right person to serve as Director of Christian Education and Youth Ministry. It is a part time job of 25-27 hours per week (remote/in person hybrid), with salary commensurate with experience.
Key responsibilities include:
- Coordinating and overseeing Sunday school activities (ages 3-18)
- Coordinating programming for junior high and senior high youth ministry
- Organizing and leading annual Vacation Bible Camp
- Leading youth mission activities
- Coordinating with pastor and worship committee to establish children and youth participation in ministry
We are a congregation that values social justice, commitment to serving others, teamwork, full inclusion of the LGBTQ+ community, welcoming of different Christian spiritualities and styles which include traditional mainline, contemplative, perennial, praise and ecumenical.
Questions, interest, and resumes can be sent to:
Rev. Jeff Markay, Senior Pastor, or call 973-635-7740