Title: Office Administrator
Reports To: Senior Pastor
Function: We are looking for an Office Administrator who has a heart for working in a church. The ideal applicant is a flexible and adaptable, highly organized self-starter with superb interpersonal skills and a professional and cheerful demeanor; proactive in utilizing resources to become acclimated and develop further in their role; enthusiastic about developing materials and processes to increase efficiency and promote consistency throughout church; and enjoys working collaboratively with others.
Administrative: Manage all basic administrative tasks of this fast-paced Church office allowing for constant flexibility and adaptability.
Coordinate and maintain building access.
- Assist in the coordination of events and special services.
- Serve as the first line of contact for vendors, outside contractors, and janitorial staff.
- Organize and maintain hard copy of Church files.
- Order and maintain appropriate inventory of all Church supplies.
- Maintain clean and tidy work environment.
- Draft correspondence on behalf of Pastor.
- Communicate & document concerns, issues, and observations relating to church building and provide coordination of services as needed.
- Manage and utilize multiple systems & programs related to outreach, programming, reporting, record keeping, calendar and meeting management.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects at once, taking the lead if necessary, with minimal supervision.
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Must support the Church’s mission, philosophies, values, goals, and policies.
- Maintain the highest level of confidentiality in and outside the workplace.
- College degree and experience in a nonprofit organization are preferred but not required.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, video conferencing and Google Workspace. Familiarity with Canva & Mailchimp is a plus!
Job Type: Part-time
Hours: 20 hours a week
Salary: $15,000.00 – $20,000.00 per year
- Office Administration: 2 years (Required)