To expand the mission of our church which is “Sharing the love of Jesus by being a warm and welcoming community, growing in faith, changing lives and serving others.”
To give faithful Christian leadership in the following areas:
- Community Activities that invite, engage, and welcome the greater community beyond the church family.
- Children/Youth/Family Ministry
- Worship Leadership in creating and sustaining a weekly creative contemporary service
- A successful candidate for this position is one who demonstrates:
- A strong, mature relationship with Jesus Christ.
- A clear calling and passion to work with young children, youth and families with creativity.
- Effective leadership and relationship building.
- Capability to work closely with other church staff and church members to live out the mission
- of the church.
- Comfort and fluency in various social media networks.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Sensitive to the needs and concerns of a diverse population,
- including a commitment to equity and inclusion for all people.
- Implement Community Activities (at least one activity per quarter) that engage, and welcome the greater community beyond the church family. The coordinator of connectional ministry will play an essential role in the vitality and expansion of our community of faith.
- Expand Children/Youth/Family Ministry – This person will cultivate relationships with the young people of our church and community and encourage them to grow as followers of Jesus Christ. He/She/They will foster fellowship among the youth and families within our church and the greater community.
- Provide Worship Leadership by creating and sustaining a weekly, creative, contemporary service. This will be done by collaborating with the lead pastor and music director.
Interested candidates should contact Robyn Korsen at AHNUMNCoffice2@gmail.com