The Conference Council on Finance and Administration (CCFA) oversees the work of the Conference Treasurer and his staff.
The Treasurer’s Office is responsible for carrying out the policies of the CCFA and strives to minister to the needs of clergy and churches of the Greater New Jersey Conference in the areas of :
- Collection and Distribution of Shared Ministry Remittances
- Church Property, Liability and Workers Compensation Programs
- Clergy Benefits, Pension, Health and Wellness Programs
- Clergy and Church Tax Information
- Clergy and Church Federal and State Regulations
- Records and Statistical Data Related to Churches