Good news is something to be shared, and we come from a tradition what will go to great lengths (and many miles on horseback!) to share it. Today, we continue asking the ongoing question of faithfulness: how is the message of Jesus Christ most effectively shared today?
Sure, we can ask the go-to questions of contemporary or traditional, but why not ask something more? Why not ask whether our churches are sharing the Gospel in a way that matters to the people of our neighborhoods? Why not ask the sometimes-difficult questions of how welcoming we really are? And why not ask if our worship experiences are designed with newcomers or church people in mind?
Reaching and making new disciples requires that we ask new questions. With new questions come new ideas, and when we try new ideas, we get a few things wrong. Such is the life of a church who is committed making new disciples. Settle in. Listen well. Try stuff.
- A Discipleship Pathway | Click here to download the workbook
- Pathway to Discipleship Videos| Click here to watch
Other Making New Disciples Resources:
- IGNITE Youth Conference | Find out more
- Next Generation Ministries |Find out more
- Dinner Church | Click here to learn more
- Developing an Intentional Discipleship System: a Guide for Congregations by Junius Dotson | Click here to learn more.