A Transformative Biblical Curriculum for Adults, Youth, and Children. These are tumultuous times. Chaos dots our history, including those days of Jesus’ earthly life. What are the lessons we can take from his teaching, especially found in Luke 13? The chapter opens and closes with a community trying to make sense of and navigate their way through times of turmoil and tragedy. What can be learned as we discover what type of community we can build together?
If you are wondering what would be possible if we tend to the needs of our communities in small and often disruptive ways as Jesus did in Luke 13, this is a must study for individuals and churches! The program is for Adults, Youth and Children (entering K – 12th grade). All are welcome!
3-Day School Hybrid | $40.00 (includes lunch)
- July 14-15, 2022 virtual 6:30 pm – 9:15 pm
- July 16, 2022 in-person 8:30 am – 3:30 pm
Aldersgate UMC, 568 Ryders Lane, East Brunswick, NJ
3-Day School Virtual | $25
- July 14-15, 2022, virtual 6:30 pm – 9:15 pm
- July 16, 2022 virtual 8:30 am – 3:30 pm
1-Day Korean School | $20.00 (includes lunch)
- July 23, 2022 in person 9:00 am – 3:30 pm
Calvary Korean UMC
1-day Virtual | $15
- July 23, 2022, virtual 8:30 am – 3:30 pm
Materials & Resources
- Purchase Book here.
- Lay Servant re-certification is available.
Registration is now open!
If you are paying by check, please contact Carol Bloch at 908-235-6700 or email email@example.com. Please do not mail checks to the MRC.