NEWSpirit Ad Due Dates and Rates
Advertising Request & Submission Due Dates:
- Spring 2023 issue (Publish April 28 )—Ad Requests: April 12. Ads due: April 17
- Summer 2023 issue (Publish July 12)—Ad Requests: June 21. Ads due: July 3
- Fall 2023 issue (Publish October 11)—Ad Requests: September 11. Ads due: September 25
- Winter 2024 issue (Publish January 10)—Ad Requests: December 6. Ads due: December 20
- Full Page: $400
- Half Page: $250
- 1/4 Page: $150
- 1/6 Page: $75
- 1/8 Page: $45
Submit your advertisement request online.
Mail your advertisement request and payment to:
United Methodists of Greater New Jersey,
Attn: EPA&GNJ Communications
205 Jumping Brook Road
Neptune, NJ 07753
Please make checks payable to: GNJ Conference Treasurer’s Office
Why Advertise in NEWSpirit?
Published four times a year.
NEWSpirit is mailed quarterly, free of charge to all clergy and to lay ministers and leaders of about 1,000 United Methodist congregations throughout the Eastern Pennsylvania and Greater New Jersey regions.
NEWSpirit subscribers are:
- Residents across Southeastern Pennsylvania, New Jersey and about 50 communities in Northeastern Pennsylvania and Southern New York.
- Christian and caring, progressive, moderate, progressive and conservative.
- Community leaders
- Racially and ethnically diverse, including African American, Hispanic/Latino, Korean and other racial-ethnic backgrounds.
A Pew Research Center Study for New Jersey church members shows:
- 63% earn on average more than $50,000 per year
- 62% of church members 50 years or older
- 70% are women
- 64% have at least some college education
Advertising rates for NEWSpirit are among the most competitive in the present print industry and are sure to be seen by a loyal, targeted readership.
Free Ad Design
Who doesn’t love free? We’ll be sure to make your ad stand out.
NEWSpirit is sent to each church, and copies are displayed and shared with and by the congregation’s members.