The Worship and Media Production Director will plan, organize, and lead worship experiences at St. Paul’s Ocean Grove Church (SPOGC) while creating small groups and bible studies intentionally designed to build and develop teams of volunteers for leading contemporary/modern worship and an overall ministry audio/video production for promoting SPOGC.
- You will love working at SPOGC if you are firmly committed to Jesus.
- You will love working as the Worship and Media Production Director if love working with people, music, and tech!
Working at SPOGC as the Worship and Media Production Director:
- gives you an opportunity to maximize your gifts and talents for God
- creates a great environment to grow and develop your love for Jesus
- provides a focusing on bringing people into a relationship with Jesus through live music and video production
Our staff strives to be empowered by the Spirit, so that we can empower others for powerful ministry. We are look for someone who doesn’t only want to be part something, but someone who makes that something happen. Are you a motivated self-starter with vision? This is the position for you.
The Worship and Media Production Director does:
- evangelism and spiritual development
- team building through volunteer recruitment and training
- leading worship, selecting songs, working with groups of musicians
- growth and development of a Production Team to expand SPOGC’s digital ministry
The three main components of the Worship and Media Production Director are:
- Prayer and devotional content for small group and bible study
- Song Writing Team
- Music Creation Team
Video and Audio:
- Leading Worship Music
- Video and Audio production for social media and worship shorts
- Personal spiritual life
- Small groups
- Production Team
- Worship Team
When you join the St. Paul’s Ocean Grove team, our prayer is that your leadership will be sharper, your finances will be stronger, your faith will be deeper, and your heart will be larger. And while the biggest perk to working at St. Paul’s Ocean Grove is doing work that makes an eternal difference, you’ll find that’s not the only benefit we offer:
- Flexible work arrangements
- Generous and immediate time-off
- Industry-leading medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Childcare benefits
- Casual dress code
- Professional development funds
- And so much more!
To apply email the following to email@example.com:
- a cover letter
- your resume
- links to: 1. any videos you produced; 2. you leading worship live