Responsible for the operation and instructional leadership of the preschool. Provide training and supervise the staff, set instructional objectives, maintain a positive rapport with parents and other duties as necessary and assigned by the school board.
Skills and Qualifications
- Possess the necessary state educational requirements – a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Education or specifically Early Childhood Education.
- Master’s Degree in any field related to children or business
- Minimum 1 year experience working at a child care setting
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
- A 1-year minimum in a management position of a childcare or preschool.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills – Word, Excel, and Outlook and/or Google suite apps.
- Submit various background checks including those completed through the Department of Human Services.
- Must be certified to administer CPR and First Aid
- Possess a strong work ethic, be punctual, and have minimal absences.
- Skillful in website and email management (enhanced email client and vertical response)
- Familiarity with NJ Office of Licensing guidelines/regulations and CDC guidelines/regulations regarding COVID-19.
- Full time, maximum of 40 hours per week, additional hours may require.
- 10 day (40 hours) paid annual vacation
- Paid national holidays
- Free child care for employees.
- There will be 90 days provisional period once hired.
- Salary will be determined after the provisional period.
Submit your resume and letter of intent to: email@example.com
Eligible applicant will be contacted by the school board for an interview.
Deadline: April 9th, 2021