The Director of Youth and Young Adults Ministries seeks to strengthen the next generation ministries of the church by engaging the entire congregation to claim and grow an authentic faith.
The Director is responsible for developing programs and ministries for our youth from 11-18 years old as well as our young adults, with the goal of empowering and equipping this population to join and contribute to the life of the church.
Successful candidates for this role will have the flexibility to help shape this part-time role commensurate with their experience in order to optimize the program and drive more engagement from our youth and young adults.
- Engage in overall Youth Ministry including weekly youth gatherings, youth confirmation class, local or regional mission trips and retreats, etc.
- Engage in and develop Young Adult ministry including Bible study, regular fellowship, mission trips and activities, etc.
- Responsible for all related administrative/social media work and communication for youth and young adult ministries.
- Attend assigned Church meetings, Sunday worship services with occasional preaching.
- Participate and support the Church’s mission activities and fellowship gatherings.
A bachelor’s degree is required; a theology background or a divinity degree is a plus.
Job Type: Part-time (25 hours per week)
Compensation will be competitive, and the housing (parsonage) included.
Submit your resume by June 30, 2022 to firstname.lastname@example.org.