Snow is in the forecast so it must be Bishop’s Clergy Convocation! We learned last year that snow does not stop GNJ clergy. Currently the forecast is for the bulk of the storm to pass through the area Saturday. The snow should be cleared for Monday arrival. We’ll be paying close attention to the forecast and working with the hotel to make sure your stay is safe, dry and warm. We will stay in touch with you if the forecast changes.
The registration and hospitality desk will open at 11:30 a.m. Monday. Hotel rooms will not be available until 4 p.m., but there will be a secure room to hold luggage. Opening worship begins at 1 p.m. Covered parking is available on site.
Here are some details that you will want to know:
- Local activites – Click here for information on local activities you can take advantage of.
- Spa – Discounts are available at the spa. Reservations are required. Call 732-571-4000. Click here for information about the spa.
Sessions end at 3 p.m. Tuesday. During this free time, you are invited to join us in:
- Flash Coaching – The Cabinet and Connectional Ministries Team will be available Tuesday afternoon for short coaching sessions. More information will be available at the hospitality desk.
- Videos – A video team will be available to take a video with you and Bishop Schol to recognizie anniversaries and celebrations within your community to share with your congregation. Pre-registration is required. Sign up by clicking here.
- Portrait photos – A professional photographer will be available to take portraits for use on GNJ’s web site.
- Yoga – A yoga class suitable to all levels is scheduled from 4 p.m. to 5 p.m. with a $10 donation. Sign up at the hospitality desk when you register on site.
We are looking forward to a great event. We are here to make your experience restful, restorative and fun. Let us know if you need anything to make your stay better.