Lent gives us the opportunity to reflect on our faith and renew our commitment to God. Check out some valuable resources to be used during this time.
- Fasts & Disciplines For Lent 2021 (shared by Butler UMC) here
- Daily Scripture Readings here
- Spotify Playlist (from Sarah Mickle, the director of music at First UMC Glassboro) here
- Devotionals from Council of Bishops celebrating the diversity of God’s Church here
- Watch this video on the restorative Breakthrough worship series called Purple Theory.
- Tips for imposing ashes safely on Ash Wednesday.
- Free Small Group Resource for Lent from GCORR called “Roll Down, Justice! A Lenten Biblical Reflection.” Visit here
- Churches Uniting in Christ Release Resources from Council of Bishops. Visit here
- Six-session 2021 Lenten study on antiracism from the Baltimore Washington Conference. Visit here