The Clergy Compensation and Expense Report is used to set the pastoral compensation for those under appointment by the Bishop to a church. This report insures that pastors are receiving a salary consistent with GNJ’s equitable salary guidelines, as well as appropriate benefits based on conference relationship and appointment status. This form should be completed for each pastor under appointment.
Many resources have been created or greatly improved this year in order to make understanding and completing this report much easier. You are highly encouraged to review the Clergy Compensation Report Instructions prior to completing this report.
Clergy Compensation Report Downloads
- Clergy Compensation Report Instructions – New and Improved! | Click here to download
- Clergy Compensation Report 2019 – New and Improved! | Click here to download
- Minimum Equitable Salary Guide for 2019 | Click here to download
- Clergy Benefits Eligibility Guide | Click here to download
- UMPIP Contribution Election Form | Click here to download
For answers to frequently asked Clergy Compensation Report questions, please click here.