Covenant United Methodist Church is seeking a dynamic and energetic spiritually gifted music leader.
Basic Responsibilities Include:
- Lead and coordinate traditional and contemporary music for worship
- Lead, oversee and help create other special worship services and activities throughout the year (Christmas, Ash Wednesday, Easter, Church Conference and Vacation Bible School)
- Develop and coordinate adult and youth choir
- Must be able to play the pipe organ and piano
- Have experience leading a choir
- Have a commitment to Christ and His Kingdom
Based on qualifications/experience-20 hours per week
Send Resume To:
Email: Covenant United Methodist Church
Gerard Simmons, SPRC Chair at email@example.com or mail to 631 E. Front Street Plainfield, NJ 07060
For more information, call (908) 756-2684
Complete job description available upon request.