The Clergy Compensation Report is used to set the pastoral compensation for those under appointment by the Bishop to a church. This report insures that pastors are receiving a salary consistent with GNJ’s equitable salary guidelines, as well as appropriate benefits based on their conference relationship and appointment status. This form should be completed by the SPRC chair for each pastor under appointment.
Many resources are available to help you understand and complete this report. You are highly encouraged to review the Clergy Compensation Report Instructions prior to completing this report.
Clergy Compensation Report Downloads
- Clergy Compensation Report Instructions | Click here to download
- Clergy Compensation Report 2022 | Click here to download
- Minimum Equitable Salary Guide for 2022 | Click here to download
- Clergy Benefits Eligibility Guide | Click here to download
- Guide to Setting the Pastor’s Salary | Click here to download
- GCFA Housing Allowance Exclusion Info Packet | Click here to download
- UMPIP Contribution Election Form | Click here to download