2022 Campus Ministry Funding
Across Greater New Jersey, congregations are meeting college students on their campuses and engaging in life-giving ministry and sharing the love of Jesus.
Next Generation Ministries supports campus ministry programs in GNJ through a strong network of collaboration. One of the many benefits of Next Gen’s Campus Ministry Network is the Campus Ministry Grant program.
Through the program, congregations receive funding for a year to pursue innovative, creative and risk-taking ministry that leads to new connections on campus, growing discipleship and student leaders making a difference in their communities.
As part of the Campus Ministry Network, grant recipients will receive all the tools they need to help their programs be successful, including:
- Regular check-in and coaching calls
- Sharing of best practices and challenges with other campus ministry programs
- Participation in a yearly planning retreat
- Accountability for attaining program goals
Selected applicants must develop the following:
- A measurable and achievable goal describing how college students will connect with God and each other during the upcoming year
- A measurable and achievable goal describing how college students will grow in faith during the upcoming year
- A measurable and achievable goal describing college students will have leadership opportunities during the upcoming year
- A budget outline for the campus ministry program
For more information, please contact:
Diana provides administrative support to our flagship resources Team Vital, Coaching, PaCE, and Communities of Hope. She also supports IGNITE and Mosaic Ministries and assists with special projects. Diana is actively involved in her faith community, loves to read and play tennis in her spare time and enjoys traveling with her family.