The person in the Caretaker position provides cleaning and minor maintenance of church and parsonage, including maintaining the lawn and the surrounding property.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities include the following:
- Cleans church building, both sanctuary and downstairs. This includes cleaning all appliances, cabinets, cupboards, heating registers, light fixtures, closets, etc.
- Picks-up/puts out trash on property and maintains clean and safe exterior environment.
- Maintains lawn of church and parsonage. (Tractor is provided)
- Performs snow and ice removal including snow blowing, shoveling, and putting down salt, on sidewalks and walkways, stairs of church and parsonage.
- Seasonal outdoor duties. (leaf pickup, watering plants)
- Light maintenance indoor and outdoor of both parsonage and church.
- Provide minor repairs such as touch up painting, cleaning house gutters.
- Notifies supervisor of any resident or safety issues.
- Other duties or tasks may be assigned as required. Management may modify, change or add to the duties of this description at any time.
The desired candidate team will enjoy keeping a clean building, well-maintained grounds, and take pride in his/her work. This is a great opportunity to live in a well-maintained home, in a safe neighborhood at a reasonable cost.
The successful candidate team will have:
- Ability to pass a criminal background check
Ability to lift 50 pounds
Prior dependable work history
Works well independently
Ability to stand, walk, reach, climb, bend, kneel, and reach above the shoulders
Hours per week: 12-15
This job offers housing in Bloomsbury, NJ (Hunterdon County, NJ for $900 a month (fair rental is $1,800 a month)
To apply, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org