Middletown UMC is a growing and dynamic church seeking a part-time office manager.
- exhibit a professional and courteous personality
- understand that the job is a ministry
- be proficient in Microsoft Office applications and QuickBooks
- have hands-on-experience with office equipment
Roles and Responsibilities:
- provide administrative support to Church staff and leadership
- greet visitors
- answer and direct phone calls
- generate weekly bulletins and inserts
- open and sort mail
- maintain records
- produce and distribute Conference reports
- order supplies
Monday – Friday, 4 hours per day, between the hours of 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Compensation is $13.00 per hour. To start, the position offers one week (5 days) of paid vacation and one week (5 days) of sick/personal time per year.
To apply, email a letter of interest and resume.