Princeton UMC is seeking a part-time Director of Children’s Ministries to plan and lead the children’s programs, including the Sunday School program, for the congregation to grow together in faith, fellowship and discipleship.
- Bachelors’ Degree in education or ministry-related field
- active involvement in a church for at least 10 years
- present or previous participation in a United Methodist congregation
- minimum of 3 years involvement in leadership of children’s ministry
- one year of seminary is preferred
Roles and Responsibilities:
- articulate her/his own spiritual journey in the Christian faith
- guide students as they begin the journey for continued spiritual growth across their lifespan
Interested candidates will submit a cover letter and resume here, with Director of Children’s Ministries as the subject line.