- Strong communication, computer and organizational skills
- Highly Proficient in MS Office Suite including Publisher, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Proficient in Cloud based computer applications
- Familiarity with MailChimp a plus
- Conscious of the need for confidentiality, discretion and compassion
- Ability to work professionally and independently without supervision
Role and Responsibilities:
- Work defined hours: 20 hours per week, 4 hours per day, 5 days per week
- Report to senior pastor. Will be required to attend staff meetings which may be outside regular hours.
- Act as receptionist in making appointments and receiving visitors including contractors, vendors during working hours.
- Screen and route all incoming calls.
- Notify Sr. Pastor of news/information received, including prayer requests, hospitalizations, deaths, surgeries, births etc.
- Distribute mail to appropriate personnel.
- Receive checks/bills/invoices and distribute appropriately.
- Generate and prepare bulletins, Messenger, Connect. Working closely with the Communication Coordinator will greatly benefit this activity.
- Type correspondence, sermons, other items for Sr. Pastor and the Conference office as needed.
- Set up meetings/appointments for Sr. Pastor.
- Organize & maintain church files.
- Oversee church calendar, make reservations for use of church facilities, and communicate with outside organizations who regularly use the church in coordination with the Trustees.
- Purchase and maintain all office & maintenance supplies.
- Additional activities as assigned.
Click here to submit resume | Attention: Traci Basaman