United Methodist Church at New Brunswick is seeking a Part Time Director of Children’s Ministry
A rare opportunity for someone with a heart for Jesus and passion for leading children and young people: UMCNB is a culturally diverse and progressive congregation developing ministries within its faith community and in its New Brunswick home. The Director will work alongside our pastor and staff building ministries that reflect the vision and mission of the church. The ideal candidate will have a mix of skills that includes: leadership, teaching, and program organization and administration.
The Director will
- Develop and oversee ministries for our young people (pre-school through 12th grade.)
- Work with families to point children and young people towards Christ and help them grow as His disciples.
- Recruit, train and manage the volunteers serving in these ministries.
- Relate to and work with children and families across a broad spectrum of cultures.
- Multilingual ability would be an asset.
We seek a person who is visionary, fun-loving, energetic and passionate about sharing God’s love with all.
For those interested, please send your cover letter and resume to Rev. Cyndi Stouffer at: firstname.lastname@example.org