Lead More-Control Less: 8 Advance Leadership Skills that Overturn Convention
A two day pastor’s workshop to grow turnaround transformational leaders.
Led by Sandra Janoff, PhD, international consultant & author, this two day workshop is based on the new (October 2015) book by Marv Weisbord & Sandra Janoff titled, “Lead More, Control Less: Eight Advanced Leadership Skills that Overturn Convention“. The workshop is for those who want to learn and grow as leaders that work with the “whole system” and take a deeper plunge into managing meetings and managing yourselves.
- Explore realms of leadership practice beyond traditional models, methods and techniques.
- Go more deeply into personal and structural issues for leading congregations and all the interactive meetings that go along with being a pastor.
- Discover the essentials of controlling what you can and healthy ways to address conflict, build collective energy & let go of what you can’t control.
- Apply these core principles for meaningful, energizing meetings and moving a congregation forward.
- Grow as a transformation leader and change the paradigm from one that breeds time-wasting meetings to one that promotes holistic, productive meetings, better communication, positive energy and new outcomes.
- Learn from yourself, from each other, and from Sandra Janoff, while discovering new possibilities, alternative strategies and new ways to support groups effectively.
Bring your experiences, challenge situations/cases, questions, theories, and models.
- Apply a time-honored method of inquiry and learning to the dilemmas of the 21st Century.
- Discover a new way to lead along with your own wisdom and the wisdom of the whole, plus more!
COST: $125 (Early bird registration $100 if register by March 15, 2016)
The workshop has only 40 available spaces, so register today to reserve your place.