Together, We Do More: Pastor and Leaders Kit
Click here to view the collection of resources from the denomination that you can download including booklets, social media, sermon illustrations and offering talks to help empower your church members to live generously. Click here to watch a short introductory video on additional resources to help empower your members to do more together.
Pinelands Center At Mount Misery
Pinelands Center at Mt. Misery is a campground and retreat center with year-round availability! Established in 1947 as a facility for youth to experience the great outdoors. Church groups can now use the facility for weekend or day retreats, workshops and meetings, or take a group on an extended week long adventure. Bask under the stars each night and enjoy the campfire and s‘more! Click here for more information.
GNJ Development Grant Application for 2017
The United Methodist Church of Greater New Jersey is providing development grants to leaders and congregations that:
- Encourage innovative ministry that connects with people in the community
- Develop lay and clergy leadership for making disciples and transforming the world
- Maximize vital congregations
Applications must be received by October 5, 2016. Please email all applications and questions to Ginny Kaiser.
The Heroin Epidemic – Healing through Faith Communities
Date: Thursday, September 29
Time: 9:30 a.m. to 2:30 pm.
Location: The Farmhouse at Grand Colonial, 86 Route 173 Hampton NJ, 08827
Cost: Free, light breakfast and lunch will be be provided
Questions or to RSVP, please contact Cathy Canterino, Hunterdon Prevention Resources, 908-782-2909 or email@example.com
Pathways 2 Prosperity
- Tuesday evening meetings that provide dinner and the opportunity to create your plan for success.
- Community support as you work towards achieving your goals.
- A fun and educational children’s program.
- A exciting teen program that will assist teens in building their employment skills and creating their own businesses.
- Past graduates have secured/improved employment, reduced debt, increased savings, stabilized housing, graduated training/college programs and secured transportation.
Questions? Contact Dianna at 973-383-4787 or firstname.lastname@example.org