Where to Start
- Contact the Communication Team Administrative Assistant who serves as the traffic coordinator for all communication needs.
- Finalize and get approval for content before presenting to the communication team.
- Share your ideas on design, materials and scheduling of project.
- Be open to the creative and editorial suggestions from the communication team.
- Start early, plan ahead and schedule your communication needs in advance. Even if you don’t have the content, we can schedule the project in our calendar.
- Be flexible. Sometimes urgent issues or concerns about over saturation will bump your schedule.
- Be creative. Just because we’ve always done something, doesn’t mean we should continue. Think about the best way to reach your audience.
- All materials provided to the communication team will be edited to align with GNJ’s strategic plan and this the Creative and Strategic Guidebook.
Communicating With Your Audience
The communication team at GNJ has created a guidelines for marketing and online communication, audio and video communication, print communication and event communication. Click here to dive in.