NEW Assistance for Your Needs (updated 8.19.20)
The New Jersey VOAD (Voluntary Organizations Active in Disaster) has a number of programs that can be accessed to assist persons who can use help getting through the difficult financial strain of the COVID-19 pandemic.
A Future With Hope actively participates in multiple weekly calls of NJVOAD and monitors VOADs in New York and Pennsylvania. Please see links below:
If you need assistance finding food, paying housing bills, or other essential services, use the search bar in the above link to find your local 211 or dial 211 to speak to someone who can help. Accessible 24 hours a day, seven days a week in 180 languages.
Food, Cash, Health Insurance:
Emotional support and grief counseling, funeral services, legal resources, financial information and veterans assistance.
Church Reopening Information
To limit the spread of germs and prevent infection, the best advice continues to be:
- Stay home when you are sick. Do not come to work or worship.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when coughing or sneezing, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth.
- Practice other good health habits. Get plenty of sleep, be physically active, manage your stress, drink plenty of fluids, and eat nutritious food.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray and wipe.
- Wear a mask if you are sick.
- Do not wear a mask if you are healthy.