Spread the love of Jesus Christ while stamping out COVID-19.
- Faith – During uncertain and fearful times, God is our creator and Jesus our healer who will lead us through this time.
- Compassion – We care deeply about all people, those in our congregations and the people in the communities we serve.
- Health and Safety – The health and safety of people is of primary importance.
- Mission – The urgency of the effects of this virus call us to serve the people in our communities and to witness of the love of Jesus Christ within us in new and innovative ways.
Areas of COVID Resourcing
- Worship | Robust materials for online worship and the ability for our smaller congregations to access worship online through GNJ.
- Technology | step-by-step guides for using technology, interactive resources for asking questions and getting help and tools for innovating ministry online so that people can connect when they cannot meet at the church.
- Connecting people | information for connecting small groups, youth groups, bible studies and other fellowship. As social distancing becomes the norm, people will need to find new ways to connect to each other.
- Mission | New ways to serve communities during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Giving | How to continue giving when people are not meeting regularly.