Understand the Needs in Your Ministry and Community
The first step to church planting is understanding the needs in your communities, the assets you already have to launch and the assets you need.
Start by answering these questions:
- Why start a new church?
- Describe the new ministry’s target demographic
- Describe the church you desire to plant
- What kind of budget do you expect is needed to launch the church?
- What do you need to succeed?
- What are your greatest strengths?
- What are your growing edges?
When you have clarity on the direction submit your answers here and we’ll reach out to start the conversation. This lets us know your plans so that we can connect you with relevant resources and check in with you to help.