Our mission is to make disciples and grow vital congregations to transform the world. This requires pastoral leaders and congregational leaders to work together to provide clear vision and direction and focused attention and action to leading the church in the five markers of vitality:
- Inspire disciples through worship
- Involve disciples in small group ministry to connect, learn and grow
- Engage disciples in community hands on mission
- Inspire disciples to give generously, especially to mission
- Make new disciples (people who join the church through a profession of faith)
Throughout the evaluation it refers to congregational vitality and the five markers of vitality. Use the above paragraph as a reference point for congregational vitality and the five markers of vitality.
For the purpose of this evaluation, “congregation” can be best defined as the weekly worshippers. “Leaders” refers to the elected leaders and non-elected leaders who lead ministries like small groups, Sunday school, mission teams, etc.
The following evaluation is to be completed at least once a year by the church council as part of the church conference paperwork. If you would like a person to assist you with completing the document contact the Nicola Mulligan at email@example.com