Follow Annual Conference Online
You'll be able to keep up on all of the happenings at Annual Conference through www.gnjumc.org, as well as our Facebook and Twitter pages. Watch the live stream available at either www.gnjcommunications.com or www.gnjcommunications.org.
Join in the conversation on social media! Don't have Facebook or Twitter? Here's a quick guide on how to set-up accounts and follow GNJAC!
To Create Personal Profile on Facebook:
- Go to www.facebook.com
- The center of the page is where you Sign-Up
- Enter your first name, last name, email, password, gender, and birthday
- Click “Sign-Up”
- Facebook will email you a confirmation link that you need to click in order to complete the sign-up process
- You’re account is ready to go!
- Log-In by going to www.facebook.com and entering your email and password in the appropriate fields at the top of the page. This is where you will always log-in.
- For additional help, visit http://www.facebook.com/help/basics
To Follow GNJAC on Facebook:
- Search for the “Greater New Jersey Annul Conference” page
- Click on the page to open it
- Click “Like” to the like the page
- You will now see GNJAC’s Facebook posts on your home Facebook feed.
To Create a Twitter Account:
- Search for “@gnjumc”
- Click on GNJAC in the People box on the left, top column
- When the box pops up showing GNJAC’s tweets, click the “Follow” button.
- You will now see GNJAC’s tweets on your Twitter home feed.
- To follow Annual Conference Tweets:
- Search for “#gnjac”
- You will see all of the tweets from Annual Conference
- When you tweet, be sure to include the hashtag “#gnjac” so your posts are included and can be seen by others!
Click here to download the cheat sheet